The Board of General Superintendents designated December to encourage a spirit of compassion and personal involvement among Nazarenes everywhere. NCM’s prayer is that social holiness would erupt in every local church and that we could come alongside faithful members and resource them to serve.
Nazarene Compassionate Ministries works to sup- port local churches around the world in their efforts to actively live compassion as a lifestyle.
Following the example of Jesus, NCM partners with local congregations around the world to clothe, shelter, feed, heal, educate, and live in solidarity with those who suffer under oppression, injustice, violence, poverty, hunger, and disease. NCM exists in and through the Church of the Nazarene to proclaim the gospel to all people in word and deed.
Nazarene Compassionate Ministries (NCM) walks alongside local churches in their efforts to meet the needs of children, families, and communities. Through your partnership, local congregations are changing the world
GIVE PRAISE THAT THIS YEAR:
- More than 19,640 children gained education, nutrition, life skills, and spiritual formation through 156 Nazarene child development centers (CDC) in 36 countries worldwide.
- Churches started new CDCs throughout Africa, South America, and Eurasia.
- Almost 12,000 children received support through NCM’s Child Sponsorship program.
- In addition, 7 leader- ship scholarships were awarded so that students from the child sponsorship program could study at the university level in the Middle East and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) fields.
- With 19,640 children being served through Nazarene CDCs, a conservative estimate is that local churches are investing more than 13 Million hours each year in the lives of children
Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for a church that generously gives to Nazarene Child Sponsorship. (PML)
MNC – PML